Friday, April 9, 2010

Interview with X-Ray Tech

I had the great pleasure of being able to interview one of my friends Helen Hebert who is a X-Ray tech for a Dr's office down in Mesa Arizona. She has been a X-Ray technician for over 20 years. I did the Interview with her on April 9, 2010 at about 8 pm over the phone. She was nice enough to do the interview on such short notice. I learned a lot from her. I am now confident that I am choosing the right field to go into. I have been a C.N.A. for ten years now, and when she called herself a caregiver. That is what made my mind up right there that I was going into the right field. This interview will be a big part of my paper. It will show others what it is like being a X-Ray technician before they take any classes to become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment