Monday, March 29, 2010

Radiology Technican

I have been working the medical field for over ten years now as a C.N.A. The medial field is a rich and rewarding field if you let it be. For this reason I am staying in the medical field just changing what I do in it. I would like to become a Radiology Technician. I feel that changing fields within the medical field it will allow me to become a better person in helping others. I have always enjoyed helping others. There is nothing better than the feeling you get when you help someone out in their most needed time. As a C.N.A. I saw this on a daily basis. However like any job you can get burned out. I love the medical field so I decided to change what I did in it to the radiology department. This field is going to allow me to continue to help people out and still get the same feelings I got when I was a C.N.A. The radiology field has had my interest for many years. However until now I haven't been able to follow up with it. I know it will be hard work in getting my degree in the field of Radiology. However I am up for the challenge.
The technology they use in Radiology is huge . You have the basic X-ray machine that take a negative picture of your body and shows from broken bones to blood clots. Then you can get to the high end of the field and learn how to use a M.R.I. machine (MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING) . The M.R.I. allows the user to use a computer to produce images of the body structure

No comments:

Post a Comment