Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life

Most People carry about their life with little no no worries about the people next to them. I wish that every person I meet would take just a few min of their day to stop and talk to each other. I would bet that the everyday curve balls that life gives us is just about the same for all. Next time you are standing at the store line checking out. Say Hi to the person behind and in front of you. even if they dont respond you will feel better knowing you asked someone how their day has been. Second slow down and smell the roses. it is a old saying but it has a very good message to show. If we would all just take time to slow down and relax a little all or at least most of the stress in our lives would be greatly reduced. let me know if you agree with me and give me some input of what you have done today to help someone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment